attention: Site Update (20 Jun 2015)

Welcome to Song Crypt!

To get started head over to " Introductions " and introduce yourself! That's the best way to get involved with the community!

**UPDATE**
Sorry for the absence...
I am working now on updating the site and making some adjustments so that it is more flexible and can be accessed easily from a smartphone/tablet. If something is broken, missing, or if you just have feedback, let me know! ;)

× ***IMPORTANT***

So we can keep the forums organized please post your song in the following format:
  • Subject: This will be the title of your song, if you have one.
  • Message: Please only use one post per song. If you have 2 songs, please make them into individual posts. This keeps the feedback clear and threads on topic! ;)

For more information please see the thread titled "How to post songs in the forums". The thread can be found in the Category, "Song Crypt"

Original Song - There Was a Time

More
15 Jul 2014 20:15 - 16 Jul 2014 10:49 #1 by hellodude238
hellodude238 created the topic: Original Song - There Was a Time
Hi! I'm very new to singing and I just wrote this song called There Was a Time. It would be awesome if you guys could judge my voice and give me tips! Be brutally honest please, thanks!

song:
Last Edit: 16 Jul 2014 10:49 by hellodude238.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Jul 2014 14:28 #2 by dannphan29
dannphan29 replied the topic: Original Song - There Was a Time
I like the lyrics and melody. :)
Your vocals could use some work. sounds kinda rough; like you're forcing it out. it also sounds kinda lazy; like you're half-asleep. xD
TIPS:
Breathe through your stomach when singing.
Stand up straight.
Relax your muscles.
Practice daily.

RaInInG fIrEfLiEs

More
26 Jul 2015 22:14 #3 by AES91
AES91 replied the topic: Original Song - There Was a Time
Yeah,
I agree with Dannphan here. It's "your" song so you have to take control of it. Put your heart and soul into it and bring it to life.

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds