attention: Site Update (20 Jun 2015)

Welcome to Song Crypt!

To get started head over to " Introductions " and introduce yourself! That's the best way to get involved with the community!

**UPDATE**
Sorry for the absence...
I am working now on updating the site and making some adjustments so that it is more flexible and can be accessed easily from a smartphone/tablet. If something is broken, missing, or if you just have feedback, let me know! ;)

× ***IMPORTANT***

So we can keep the forums organized please post your song in the following format:
  • Subject: This will be the title of your song, if you have one.
  • Message: Please only use one post per song. If you have 2 songs, please make them into individual posts. This keeps the feedback clear and threads on topic! ;)

For more information please see the thread titled "How to post songs in the forums". The thread can be found in the Category, "Song Crypt"

Song lyrics

More
10 Dec 2016 22:29 #1 by ebl20008
ebl20008 created the topic: Song lyrics
I'm 16, I'm wanting to write a song for my dad. He's put me through a lot in my life with the mental abuse with him screaming at me, hitting me, and just being ridiculous and I want someone to write a song for me so I can sing it for him or something and make him feel bad for what he's put me through and maybe it'll improve our relationship. I have mental health issues bc of him and school but mostly him. I have bad anxiety and depression and I'm getting help with how to cope with it and it's helping I just wanna get a song that's dedicated to him that's about him. Someone help me with that please :) thank yall

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds