attention: Site Update (20 Jun 2015)

Welcome to Song Crypt!

To get started head over to " Introductions " and introduce yourself! That's the best way to get involved with the community!

**UPDATE**
Sorry for the absence...
I am working now on updating the site and making some adjustments so that it is more flexible and can be accessed easily from a smartphone/tablet. If something is broken, missing, or if you just have feedback, let me know! ;)

× ***IMPORTANT***

So we can keep the forums organized please post your song in the following format:
  • Subject: This will be the title of your song, if you have one.
  • Message: Please only use one post per song. If you have 2 songs, please make them into individual posts. This keeps the feedback clear and threads on topic! ;)

For more information please see the thread titled "How to post songs in the forums". The thread can be found in the Category, "Song Crypt"

All my life (in progress)

More
31 May 2016 18:41 #1 by milesotoole
milesotoole created the topic: All my life (in progress)
Hello all,

I just joined and I am looking forward to meeting all of you. If you have the time, please take a listen to this in progress demo of a song I'm writing. It's just a mic with me singing and fingerpicking my acoustic. There's an old casio keyboard keeping a drumbeatit's set on "60's 8-beat".....high tech stuff...lol.

I realize the playing and vocals are a bit sloppy ( I overtried vocally on that first corus...), but what do you think of the structure and lyrics?

Thanks very much for any comments and/or suggestions !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jun 2016 18:59 #2 by milesotoole
milesotoole replied the topic: All my life (in progress)
Wow, this really is the song crypt....lol.......months go by between posts......not just mine, but any posts....I don't care about my posts being replied to, this is a general condition of the site. I guess there are other forums more interesting?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds