attention: Site Update (20 Jun 2015)

Welcome to Song Crypt!

To get started head over to " Introductions " and introduce yourself! That's the best way to get involved with the community!

**UPDATE**
Sorry for the absence...
I am working now on updating the site and making some adjustments so that it is more flexible and can be accessed easily from a smartphone/tablet. If something is broken, missing, or if you just have feedback, let me know! ;)

× ***IMPORTANT***

So we can keep the forums organized please post your song in the following format:
  • Subject: This will be the title of your song, if you have one.
  • Message: Please only use one post per song. If you have 2 songs, please make them into individual posts. This keeps the feedback clear and threads on topic! ;)

For more information please see the thread titled "How to post songs in the forums". The thread can be found in the Category, "Song Crypt"

Just thought I'd let yall know my big news I have

More
13 Mar 2015 20:54 #1 by ebl20008
ebl20008 created the topic: Just thought I'd let yall know my big news I have
I have some big news. I currently do singing lessons and twice a year they have a concert for the students of young band nation (the music studio I go to)and I get to preform. It's really awesome and a really big thng for me. I get to preform 2 or three songs. The first one is In Your Arms by Nico & Vinz and the second one is All You Wanted by Michelle Branch and the third possible one I'm singing is get you into my life by the Beatles. I would love to get a record deal one day somehow but i don't know how to get there lol. I'm super passionate about singing and I want to make it my career. So I just thought I'd share my big news. The concert is May 17th at Luna live in lake Charles louisiana at about 5:00 pm. Free to watch, it's gonna be awesome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Mar 2015 00:00 #2 by OneKneeToe
OneKneeToe replied the topic: Just thought I'd let yall know my big news I have
Awesome, good luck!

More
17 Mar 2015 02:38 #3 by Rachel
Rachel replied the topic: Just thought I'd let yall know my big news I have
You go! Good luck. Rock that concert. :)

More
17 Mar 2015 07:35 #4 by ebl20008
ebl20008 replied the topic: Just thought I'd let yall know my big news I have
Thanks! :cheer: I'm really excited

More
17 Mar 2015 11:28 #5 by Tha Storyteller
Tha Storyteller replied the topic: Just thought I'd let yall know my big news I have
Well done on the show/gig.

Good luck and enjoy yourself! - I am sure you know it already but keep doing gigs, even at smaller venues, bars etc.. it will help you ;)

Time to create page: 0.301 seconds