attention: Site Update (20 Jun 2015)

Welcome to Song Crypt!

To get started head over to " Introductions " and introduce yourself! That's the best way to get involved with the community!

**UPDATE**
Sorry for the absence...
I am working now on updating the site and making some adjustments so that it is more flexible and can be accessed easily from a smartphone/tablet. If something is broken, missing, or if you just have feedback, let me know! ;)

× ***IMPORTANT***

So we can keep the forums organized please post your song in the following format:
  • Subject: This will be the title of your song, if you have one.
  • Message: Please only use one post per song. If you have 2 songs, please make them into individual posts. This keeps the feedback clear and threads on topic! ;)

For more information please see the thread titled "How to post songs in the forums". The thread can be found in the Category, "Song Crypt"

Rollin' One

More
14 Aug 2014 17:52 #1 by kohlt22
kohlt22 created the topic: Rollin' One
Rollin one, in the the sun. PCB. That's how it's gonna be, you gon' see. You left me, I left you. I always kept it true, now I'm gonna show you what I'm gonna do. Smack that ass, rainin cash, we gonna smash. Even if its my last. Want it fast. Smokin in the lobby, actin like I'm Rick Bobby. -Girl you done fucked me over..... Girl you fucked me over- Do I give a fuck, of course I do. I stayed true to you, but you gonna fuck anybody who call you boo. Do I need to remind you to? I picked you up when you was down and I was from outta town. Girl I took you around, we were blowin loud. I didn't know you were bangin the crowd. -Girl you done fucked me over..... Girl you fucked me over- Let me tell ya what's on my mind, layin these lryics out like a fuckin arithmetic, I gave you my all. You make me sick, why did I ever call you my chick? You left me, I left you. I always kept it true, now I'm gonna show you what I'm gonna do. Smack that ass, rainin cash, we gonna smash. Even if its my last. Want it fast. Fuck the past.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds