attention: Site Update (20 Jun 2015)

Welcome to Song Crypt!

To get started head over to " Introductions " and introduce yourself! That's the best way to get involved with the community!

**UPDATE**
Sorry for the absence...
I am working now on updating the site and making some adjustments so that it is more flexible and can be accessed easily from a smartphone/tablet. If something is broken, missing, or if you just have feedback, let me know! ;)

× ***IMPORTANT***

So we can keep the forums organized please post your song in the following format:
  • Subject: This will be the title of your song, if you have one.
  • Message: Please only use one post per song. If you have 2 songs, please make them into individual posts. This keeps the feedback clear and threads on topic! ;)

For more information please see the thread titled "How to post songs in the forums". The thread can be found in the Category, "Song Crypt"

Songwriting collaborations

More
06 Jul 2014 07:33 #1 by fwrunner
fwrunner created the topic: Songwriting collaborations
Hi Everyone,

I love songwriting & I'm looking for serious songwriting collaborations with songwriter's who are willing to put their egos aside; say what they'll/do what they say & want to have fun creating great hit songs together.

Here's my ReverbNation Link so; you can listen to my
songs & check out my songwriting style:
Kevin Nevel | Burlington, NC | Country / Pop
/ Rock /Blues /Acoustic Folk /R&B/Dance/Club
ReverbNationwww.reverbnation.com/httpcdbabycomcdkevinnevel

Here's the new link to "Fallen Angel"; my Patsy Cline tribute song music videos.
Todd Braley
15 hours ago near Grand Junction, CO
OUR NEW MUSIC VIDEO!!! Taylor Morrison, Todd Braley, Rachille Rusche, Dave Demay, Kevin Nevel, Yvonne Day, Jerry Gaddy, Kaitlyn Tuell, Tim Jennings, Charline Gaddy, Jonathan Stryker, Robbie Maybon, Angie Braley

FALLEN ANGEL MUSIC VIDEO 2014
www.youtube.com

Here's my 2nd version of "Fallen Angel" performed by awesome duet; "Breaking Ivory".
Taylor Morrison shared a link.

Here is our recent music video we filmed which is a Tribute to Patsy Cline written by my client
Kevin Nevel. Special thanks to Mgr Robin Linton for Sharing Breaking Ivory with me to record this song and film the music video Lauren Jane and ...Rich Lehmann), Alli Leigh who played Patsy Cline, Michael Giancana (Director), Stephen Shiveley (Videography) Pat Holt (Music Production), Joan Uselman, Bryant Lee-GiancanaBrandon Lee-Giancana and Doug Driesel who mixed and mastered the final version..

More

Patsy Cline Tribute "Fallin Angel" (feat Breaking Ivory)
www.youtube.com
Created by Taylor Morrison Music Group for my client Kevin Nevel. Special thanks to Producer Pat Holt, Breaking Ivory courtesy of their Mgr Robin Linton,Alli...

Thanks for taking the time to listen to my songs; please reply if you're serious about starting a songwriting collaboration :) .

-Kevin

"Music is what emotions sound like"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jul 2014 10:59 #2 by MissKay
MissKay replied the topic: Songwriting collaborations
I would love to do a songwriting collaboration sometime with you! That would be cool. I'm in a writer's block right now and hoping to get out of it. Email me please if you would be interested: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds