attention: Site Update (20 Jun 2015)

Welcome to Song Crypt!

To get started head over to " Introductions " and introduce yourself! That's the best way to get involved with the community!

**UPDATE**
Sorry for the absence...
I am working now on updating the site and making some adjustments so that it is more flexible and can be accessed easily from a smartphone/tablet. If something is broken, missing, or if you just have feedback, let me know! ;)

× ***IMPORTANT***

So we can keep the forums organized please post your song in the following format:
  • Subject: This will be the title of your song, if you have one.
  • Message: Please only use one post per song. If you have 2 songs, please make them into individual posts. This keeps the feedback clear and threads on topic! ;)

For more information please see the thread titled "How to post songs in the forums". The thread can be found in the Category, "Song Crypt"

3 Little Words

More
18 Apr 2014 22:45 #1 by robinheft
robinheft created the topic: 3 Little Words
Can't think straight anymore
Hells knocking at my door
Can't answer him quite yet

Gotta feel the pain I deserve
And once all of my time is served
I can go surrender to him

Don't you dare say that you cared for me everyday
Don't you date say that you were there for me every step of the way

Becuase those 3 little words that your saying to me now, well maybe I would be above ground
Those 3 little words that your saying to me now well maybe I would've stuck around

But those 3 little, 3 little, 3 little, 3 little words that you could've said But those 3 little, 3 little, 3 little, 3 little words, but now its too late

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Chussey
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Apr 2014 10:30 #2 by Chussey
Chussey replied the topic: 3 Little Words
I like this! I could see it having an acoustic, country-ish kind of vibe- good stuff!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds