attention: Site Update (20 Jun 2015)

Welcome to Song Crypt!

To get started head over to " Introductions " and introduce yourself! That's the best way to get involved with the community!

**UPDATE**
Sorry for the absence...
I am working now on updating the site and making some adjustments so that it is more flexible and can be accessed easily from a smartphone/tablet. If something is broken, missing, or if you just have feedback, let me know! ;)

× ***IMPORTANT***

So we can keep the forums organized please post your song in the following format:
  • Subject: This will be the title of your song, if you have one.
  • Message: Please only use one post per song. If you have 2 songs, please make them into individual posts. This keeps the feedback clear and threads on topic! ;)

For more information please see the thread titled "How to post songs in the forums". The thread can be found in the Category, "Song Crypt"

Back to songwriting, here's a new piece!

More
05 Apr 2014 21:16 #1 by steveng132005
steveng132005 created the topic: Back to songwriting, here's a new piece!
Hey what's up guys I've been back to songwriting lately and here's a new song I've been working on. It's an acoustic song. Pretty obvious theme. Loving a friend who doesn't feel the same way. Any feedback is greatly appreciated I would love to hear from you guys. Maybe even help me with a title? Hope You enjoy!

I told you once before, of the way I used to feel But that never went away. And I just know, that what we have is real, Can't change the way I feel. I just wanted you to know.

That my biggest fear, is you leaving me behind. Once you finally find, someone who could love you like I could. Just give me the chance, And maybe you can see. The Better part of me, I'd give you all I want, just never leave.

I know you never thought, of me in that same way. But that'll never work for me. You should know, I've tried so hard to say, Each and every day, But I never got it right.

And my biggest fear, is you leaving me behind. Once you finally find, someone who could love you like I could. Just give me the chance, And maybe you can see. The Better part of me, I'd give you all I want, just never leave.

What's the point of playing all these games? I've got nowhere to go. Wondering if this will ever change? Something tells me no.

And my biggest fear, is you leaving me behind. Once you finally find, someone who could love you like I could. Just give me the chance, And maybe you can see. The Better part of me, I'd give you all I want, just never leave.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds