attention: Site Update (20 Jun 2015)

Welcome to Song Crypt!

To get started head over to " Introductions " and introduce yourself! That's the best way to get involved with the community!

**UPDATE**
Sorry for the absence...
I am working now on updating the site and making some adjustments so that it is more flexible and can be accessed easily from a smartphone/tablet. If something is broken, missing, or if you just have feedback, let me know! ;)

× ***IMPORTANT***

So we can keep the forums organized please post your song in the following format:
  • Subject: This will be the title of your song, if you have one.
  • Message: Please only use one post per song. If you have 2 songs, please make them into individual posts. This keeps the feedback clear and threads on topic! ;)

For more information please see the thread titled "How to post songs in the forums". The thread can be found in the Category, "Song Crypt"

Help with a country song!

More
26 Jan 2014 15:57 #1 by Country1313
Country1313 created the topic: Help with a country song!
Help with a country song!
Please help me! Even if it is just one line, I need help getting started. I need help writing a country song. If I could just get a few lyrics to start off, I can get a song flowing pretty fast. I'm just in a major slump right now and can't seem to get out if it.... Help me? I want to kind of relate to it or for it to relate to my town. Background information for that: I love hunting, fishing, riding horses, country music, and being in the country. My town is small and could be a "hick town" I guess. Everyone knows each other pretty much and we don't always get along. Everyone will pretty much show up to watch the football game when season comes around. Does any if that help? I hope so!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds