attention: Site Update (20 Jun 2015)

Welcome to Song Crypt!

To get started head over to " Introductions " and introduce yourself! That's the best way to get involved with the community!

**UPDATE**
Sorry for the absence...
I am working now on updating the site and making some adjustments so that it is more flexible and can be accessed easily from a smartphone/tablet. If something is broken, missing, or if you just have feedback, let me know! ;)

× ***IMPORTANT***

So we can keep the forums organized please post your song in the following format:
  • Subject: This will be the title of your song, if you have one.
  • Message: Please only use one post per song. If you have 2 songs, please make them into individual posts. This keeps the feedback clear and threads on topic! ;)

For more information please see the thread titled "How to post songs in the forums". The thread can be found in the Category, "Song Crypt"

"My Time" LYRICS/by Kristen Harrell *seeking artist*

• SongwriterMS
  • SongwriterMS's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
26 Dec 2013 07:34 #1 by SongwriterMS
SongwriterMS created the topic: "My Time" LYRICS/by Kristen Harrell *seeking artist*
*MESSAGE: IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO USE THESE LYRICS, FEEL FREE BUT MAKE SURE TO CREDIT ME FIRST With my full name (Kristen Harrell) OR IT WILL BE CONSIDERED STEALING. THANKS -Kristen*

It’s my time to make a moment, It’s my time to make sure I’m worth it and I know, I know, life ain’t always what you get, what you get, but I’ll live for what’s ahead.

Verse 1:
So I guess this is the end, but it doesn’t feel like goodbye
Yeah, we make up, then we fight, it starts all over again
But if you hate me, if you love me, that’s all fine by me
Cause sooner or later, I’ll find my own reality
Just wish you would know, just wish you would now-w-w-w

This has been a great adventure, But I’m saying goodbye, for all of you tonight. Will you ever miss me? Will you ever think of me? Or will my heart be empty?

Chorus:
It’s my time to make a moment, it’s my time to make sure I’m worth it and I won’t give up till I’m there, and I know I will get somewhere. I know life ain’t always what you get, what you get, but I’ll live for the world ahead.

It’s my time to take control, And It’s my time to just let go tonight. So let’s go down, down to it, cause I’ll be gone and I’ll know if the feelings show. It’s my time

Verse 2:
Let me know what you think about me now, about me now
Cause I’m getting ready to fly, leaving you behind
So let me know, let me know, it’s now or never
There will be tears, yes I know, but not sure what’s clever anymore
Trying to cry but why would I hit the bumpy side?

This has been a great adventure, But I’m saying goodbye, for all of you tonight. Will you ever miss me? Will you ever think of me? Or will my heart be empty?

Verse 3:
Gone, gone, that’s what I’ll be and my heart will be empty
Let me know when you think of me
Hitting all the streets, very carefully listening
Heart beats, pulls, faithful memories
Not looking back now for any-anything!

Chorus:
It’s my time to make a moment, it’s my time to make sure I’m worth it and I won’t give up till I’m there, and I know I will get somewhere. I know life ain’t always what you get, what you get, but I’ll live for the world ahead.

It’s my time to take control, And It’s my time to just let go tonight. So let’s go down, down to it, cause I’ll be gone and I’ll know if the feelings show. It’s my time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Chussey
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Dec 2013 17:28 #2 by Chussey
Chussey replied the topic: "My Time" LYRICS/by Kristen Harrell *seeking artist*
Looks good, but it seems pretty wordy to me. I'd tone it down a bit, in terms of the amount of words for each part. Keep things minimal, that's what I always say.

But your use of words and the content itself I like a lot. Very meaningful.
I think it's great. Just slim it a down a bit and it could turn out awesome. Nice work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds