attention: Site Update (20 Jun 2015)

Welcome to Song Crypt!

To get started head over to " Introductions " and introduce yourself! That's the best way to get involved with the community!

**UPDATE**
Sorry for the absence...
I am working now on updating the site and making some adjustments so that it is more flexible and can be accessed easily from a smartphone/tablet. If something is broken, missing, or if you just have feedback, let me know! ;)

Made some changes to the site!

More
03 Feb 2013 09:58 - 03 Feb 2013 10:00 #1 by jason
jason created the topic: Made some changes to the site!
Hey just wanted to let everyone know that I have added a new section to the site called Discuss. This section will provide articles related to songwriting, music production, and insider information on the biz. If you would like to leave additional comments on the articles there is a field at the bottom of each article. Once a comment has been made it will create a forum entry, where everyone can chime in. :)

I've also made some tweaks to the layout and have tried to make the forums more user friendly. I have seen recently some new members have found it difficult to create a topic. Keep in mind that when you now use the menu link, "New Topic" that you select the appropriate category.

If you guys have any other suggestions, please let me know! B)

Welcome to the Crypt!
A community of musicians, songwriters, & artists
Last Edit: 03 Feb 2013 10:00 by jason.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stella

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Feb 2013 15:16 #2 by Stella
Stella replied the topic: Made some changes to the site!
It's always been user friendly! I like this community. It's the nicest site i've been on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds