attention: Site Update (20 Jun 2015)

Welcome to Song Crypt!

To get started head over to " Introductions " and introduce yourself! That's the best way to get involved with the community!

**UPDATE**
Sorry for the absence...
I am working now on updating the site and making some adjustments so that it is more flexible and can be accessed easily from a smartphone/tablet. If something is broken, missing, or if you just have feedback, let me know! ;)

Where can I buy a satisfactory POE Currency?

More
19 Dec 2019 00:50 #1 by Yucca195
Yucca195 created the topic: Where can I buy a satisfactory POE Currency?
Path of Exile has no gold currency. There are multiple currency items in the game world called "Orbs". For example, a fusion ball can be used to reroll links between slots on a weapon or armor. The value of a sphere depends on practicality and rarity. It is best to use the MMOAH website to determine their value. The value of money is not fixed, but determined by market demand. POE Currency can be dropped from monsters or boxes and can be purchased directly from different vendors in the town.

As a loyal player, MMOAH offers a variety of cheap POE Trade Currency , and as the path of Exile's economy continues to fluctuate, their prices are always kept to a minimum.Their
prices are 5% to 10% cheaper than other websites. At the same time, you can save up to 5% of your money with the discount codes we provide. Stay focused, buy the required POE Currency with the least money, and enjoy the game!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds