attention: Site Update (20 Jun 2015)

Welcome to Song Crypt!

To get started head over to " Introductions " and introduce yourself! That's the best way to get involved with the community!

**UPDATE**
Sorry for the absence...
I am working now on updating the site and making some adjustments so that it is more flexible and can be accessed easily from a smartphone/tablet. If something is broken, missing, or if you just have feedback, let me know! ;)

× ***IMPORTANT***

So we can keep the forums organized please post your song in the following format:
  • Subject: This will be the title of your song, if you have one.
  • Message: Please only use one post per song. If you have 2 songs, please make them into individual posts. This keeps the feedback clear and threads on topic! ;)

For more information please see the thread titled "How to post songs in the forums". The thread can be found in the Category, "Song Crypt"

Need lyrics ideas for song I wrote! Plus feedback .

More
18 Mar 2013 02:34 #1 by Seether69
Seether69 created the topic: Need lyrics ideas for song I wrote! Plus feedback .
If someone could write lyrics to this or give me some ideas and lines to get me started
And I also want your feedback on my song .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 May 2013 19:16 #2 by shortyjay
shortyjay replied the topic: Need lyrics ideas for song I wrote! Plus feedback .
More info ? Do you sing , are u female or male ? you have to make it easier for the readers and the once whos ready to answer you or help you ? What kind of music do you creating ? what does this beat / instrumental give you for feeling?
I get the feeling of love, hate, good, bad, fast , slow, its mixed feelings in this instrumental so all you have to do is to choose what you want to send for message with this song ?

More
17 Jun 2013 16:53 #3 by grimbo
grimbo replied the topic: Need lyrics ideas for song I wrote! Plus feedback .
I like the melody, are you still looking for lyrics ?

More
16 Oct 2016 21:58 #4 by Seether69
Seether69 replied the topic: Need lyrics ideas for song I wrote! Plus feedback .
YESSSSSSSSS

Time to create page: 0.254 seconds