attention: Site Update (20 Jun 2015)

Welcome to Song Crypt!

To get started head over to " Introductions " and introduce yourself! That's the best way to get involved with the community!

**UPDATE**
Sorry for the absence...
I am working now on updating the site and making some adjustments so that it is more flexible and can be accessed easily from a smartphone/tablet. If something is broken, missing, or if you just have feedback, let me know! ;)

What's your genre of choice? Plus, favorite bands ?

More
07 Oct 2012 07:36 #1 by EdgeOfExstinction
EdgeOfExstinction created the topic: What's your genre of choice? Plus, favorite bands ?
Just curious about the community and what there favorite bands are and what genres of music they listen too! :)

I mainly listen to:
Heavy metal, such as: Metallica. Led Zeppelin, Stone Sour, All that remians
Metal Core, such as: A day to remember, Escape the fate, Parkway drive
Screamo/Hardcore, such as: The Devil Wears Prada, Sucide Silence, Mointionless in white
Alternative, such as: Red hot chilli peppers, green day
Indie rock: Motion city soundtrack
And classic rock, such as: Pink Floyd

My favorite bands at the monent are, Motuon city soundtrack, Red Hot Chilli Peppers and The Devil wears prada

What about you? :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Oct 2012 10:00 - 07 Oct 2012 10:18 #2 by Feyde
Feyde replied the topic: What's your genre of choice? Plus, favorite bands ?
Hard rock, prog rock, metal categories mostly. Metallica, Staind, Disturbed, Shinedown, Alice In Chains are some of the main ones. KSE, Evanescence, Katatonia, Puscifer, Dream Theater, Tool, Marilyn Manson, and Malrun are on the list somewhere too. Many others of course. On rare occassions I'll listen to a range from Wagner, to 2Pac, to Tim McGraw, to Billy Joel, to Bee Gees.

The following is a Spotify link to some of the better music I've been listening to the past few months: open.spotify.com/user/feyde/playlist/7HAawb74McfyXGDOoRKb5n

More info at facebook.com/markbrogersmusic
Last Edit: 07 Oct 2012 10:18 by Feyde.

More
07 Oct 2012 20:41 #3 by TeamBreezy2012
TeamBreezy2012 replied the topic: What's your genre of choice? Plus, favorite bands ?
my favourite genre is RnB and my favourite singer is Chris Brown...if i had to choose a favourite band it will have to be One Direction...yes i know not many guys like them but i think they're good

More
13 Oct 2012 03:47 #4 by jason
jason replied the topic: What's your genre of choice? Plus, favorite bands ?
Lately I have been listening to:

Asking Alexandria
All That Remains
Slipknot
Story of the Year

Most of my musical taste is in Metal, but every once in a while I venture out to Rock/Hard Rock(AC/DC), Alternative, Screamo, Classic Rock (Led Zeppelin/Lynard Skynard/Doors/The Pixies/Velvet Underground). It just depends on my mood. :)

Welcome to the Crypt!
A community of musicians, songwriters, & artists

More
14 Oct 2012 10:53 #5 by slipknot666
slipknot666 replied the topic: What's your genre of choice? Plus, favorite bands ?
all types of metal, and rock, and my favorite bands right now are; slayer, all that remains, slipknot(obviously lol), whitechapel, iron maiden, lamb of god, three days grace, led zeppelin, and As I Lay Dying

More
14 Oct 2012 13:48 #6 by leahrose
leahrose replied the topic: What's your genre of choice? Plus, favorite bands ?
Alt, alt rock, emo, pop, heavy metal, contemporary... so quite a range really :)
Currently? Theory of a Deadman, Green Day, Plain White T's, The Goo Goo Dolls, Three Days Grace, My Chemical Romance (<3), Simple Plan, Tenth Avenue North, Metric, Kings Of Leon... I love these people :lol:

xxxLeah Loves Youxxx

More
15 Oct 2012 10:54 #7 by timmaynirvana
timmaynirvana replied the topic: What's your genre of choice? Plus, favorite bands ?
Classic rock and Alterative for me. Primarily the sub genre of grunge holds a special place for me. My favorite bands are. Queen, The Beatles and my fav band of all time is Nirvana

Peace&love

More
20 Oct 2012 02:52 - 13 Dec 2012 11:47 #8 by Rachel
Rachel replied the topic: What's your genre of choice? Plus, favorite bands ?
the pretty reckless
Last Edit: 13 Dec 2012 11:47 by Rachel.

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds