attention: Site Update (20 Jun 2015)

Welcome to Song Crypt!

To get started head over to " Introductions " and introduce yourself! That's the best way to get involved with the community!

**UPDATE**
Sorry for the absence...
I am working now on updating the site and making some adjustments so that it is more flexible and can be accessed easily from a smartphone/tablet. If something is broken, missing, or if you just have feedback, let me know! ;)

× ***IMPORTANT***

So we can keep the forums organized please post your song in the following format:
  • Subject: This will be the title of your song, if you have one.
  • Message: Please only use one post per song. If you have 2 songs, please make them into individual posts. This keeps the feedback clear and threads on topic! ;)

For more information please see the thread titled "How to post songs in the forums". The thread can be found in the Category, "Song Crypt"

Early Mornings, Late Nights, and Long Roads

More
06 Jul 2016 18:53 #1 by dylanbriscall
dylanbriscall created the topic: Early Mornings, Late Nights, and Long Roads
Hello,

I would be extremely grateful if you could give my EP a listen and I’d be more than happy to provide you with any answers or listen to any critique you may have.

Let me just tell you a bit about my dream: In a sentence, I’m willing to work myself to the bone in order to get my music out into the world and into the ears of as many people who resonate with it. I write music because I know the immense impact that it has had on my life and I want to be able to provide people with even a fraction of that nourishment for their soul.

Link to Demo:

Instagram: www.instagram.com/dylanbriscall/?hl=en

Cheers,
Dylan

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds