attention: Site Update (20 Jun 2015)

Welcome to Song Crypt!

To get started head over to " Introductions " and introduce yourself! That's the best way to get involved with the community!

**UPDATE**
Sorry for the absence...
I am working now on updating the site and making some adjustments so that it is more flexible and can be accessed easily from a smartphone/tablet. If something is broken, missing, or if you just have feedback, let me know! ;)

Whispering Good-Bye

Poll: How well would you rate this song?

4 Stars
2 12.5%
3 Stars
7 43.8%
2 Stars
5 31.3%
1 Star
2 12.5%
Total number of voters: 16 ( camz@pace, Johnny Longfellow, Stella, angeleyz4u, Luthraim ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll
More
20 Sep 2012 23:52 #1 by admin
admin created the topic: Whispering Good-Bye
My mouth was a cave.
Vacant of any words
I might have had to say.
You left me speechless,
For no good reason.
So I'll spit out some words,
And maybe you'll get it...

I relive every moment,
Thanking it's not the last.
Every meaningless glance, takes me back.
I'll sing 'cause I can't speak,
But I know you'll never hear.
That when you leave, I want you racing back to me, dear.

Oh I could kiss you awake, my sleeping prince.
Go live every storyline with some sort of twist.
Or we could take it slow,
With just a good night kiss.
Pick a path that leads me running to you.
Don't walk on by through the exit sign.
And leave me in the dark, whispering good bye.

Every remark, and every smirk.
Like a big screen moment of your gray tank shirt.
When I see drops of red hats, all across town,
I wish one would be you, sayin' 'I'm here to love you now'

Oh I could kiss you awake, my sleeping prince.
Go live every story line with some sort of twist.
Or we could take it slow,
End up changing to Mrs. from Miss.
Pick a path that leads me running to you.
Don't walk on by through the exit sign,
And leave me in the dark, whispering good bye.

Written by:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Oct 2012 18:23 - 19 Oct 2012 18:35 #2 by angeleyz4u
angeleyz4u replied the topic: Sinners prayer written sang n produced by Tina Bixler
"Sinners prayer"

Hook: I just wanna be able to make it to heaven one day , So Lord please hear me cuz this is a sinners prayer , " Lord I pray you can forgive me for all of my sins and I know you'r listening"

Verse : "No matter what I do sin seems to follow me, but this aint the way I was brought up , Not the way it should be , Lord I'm begging you to forgive my sins , Cuz the way I'm goin now aint no way I'm gon win , All I wanna do is get right with you and make it to the skies , So Lord I pray you have mercy on me , Cuz I'm tryna change but nothin seems to wanna give , Seems the devil is deceiving me , Lord help me get right so my soul I can give , Cuz I don't wanna die with the devil inside me , I wanna be with you cuz cuz you'r words are set in stone , They will always be true I wanna fall to your thrown , From my child hood days I was taught you were the truth , So please fix me Lord while I'm still in my youth , Cuz I aint getting younger growin older every day , But I don't wanna sin no more so every day I will pray"........

Chorus 2 times : "
Verse : "I know I don't desrve to even pray to you God , But who is anyone to judge me but you God, I need you more thaever cuz I'm falling fast I don't wanna sin no more don't want this pain to last , I know you only help those who help themselves , But I'm lost and need to be found the devil brain washed me , Might as well be in hell don't know how to get out this fiery pit , Cuz my hearts half broken and my body is lit , I need you to draw you'r sword for me Lord , Cuz I don't wanna be his child no more , Don't want my heart to grow cold , I need you to mold me seems to the devil , my hearts been sold "

chorus 2 times " Lord I wanna be like you , I wanna walk like you , talk like you, cuz your word remains true help me change my sinner ways so I can dwell in you'r kingdom in my later days cuz you love me like no one ever will , So please save me from the devil who's intentions are to kill"

"Thank you god for forgiving me of my sins , I just want you to know I love you
Amen"

angeleyz4u
Last Edit: 19 Oct 2012 18:35 by angeleyz4u. Reason: Need to know if my lyrics are ok thnx

More
11 Nov 2012 23:43 #3 by camz@pace
camz@pace replied the topic: Whispering Good-Bye
wow!! i loved it...its just so picturesque..nd so so good..

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds