attention: Site Update (20 Jun 2015)

Welcome to Song Crypt!

To get started head over to " Introductions " and introduce yourself! That's the best way to get involved with the community!

**UPDATE**
Sorry for the absence...
I am working now on updating the site and making some adjustments so that it is more flexible and can be accessed easily from a smartphone/tablet. If something is broken, missing, or if you just have feedback, let me know! ;)

Has anyone not enetered the songwriting contest yet? Why?

More
20 Sep 2012 20:30 #1 by mytime-m-s
mytime-m-s created the topic: Has anyone not enetered the songwriting contest yet? Why?
I havn't because I'm scared someones gonna copy my songs. Why havn't you entered? If you have entered why?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Sep 2012 20:36 #2 by imamazing
imamazing replied the topic: Has anyone not enetered the songwriting contest yet? Why?
I havn't wrote the perfect song yet... thats why :cheer:

More
21 Sep 2012 07:21 #3 by Feyde
Feyde replied the topic: Has anyone not enetered the songwriting contest yet? Why?
In regards to your reason, you own the copyrights to your song as soon as you write it. Of course, it's easier to prove if you've actually gone thru the official copyrights process but you own your own lyrics regardless.

Personally, I haven't entered the contest because I'd like to have an actual new song available and not just the lyrics. Lyrics change, depending on how it fits with the music. I've got a good start with one in particular, but there's still a good bit of changes that need to happen with it before it sounds like a demo and not just me throwing ideas at the wall to see what sticks.

More info at facebook.com/markbrogersmusic
The following user(s) said Thank You: jason

More
21 Sep 2012 12:01 #4 by hbk4ever
hbk4ever replied the topic: Has anyone not enetered the songwriting contest yet? Why?
Yea I havn't because although I'm a happy person some of my more good songs come out pretty angry like and have been known to say a few umm like swear words and such... and until I'm older I don't really want anyone to have to see that.

More
30 Sep 2012 12:31 #5 by becky24
becky24 replied the topic: Has anyone not enetered the songwriting contest yet? Why?
Im just not confident enough :( :D :X

More
30 Sep 2012 14:50 #6 by Rachel
Rachel replied the topic: Has anyone not enetered the songwriting contest yet? Why?
I dont feel I have the time, I have writers block
and I am also not confident :P

More
01 Oct 2012 23:53 #7 by jason
jason replied the topic: Has anyone not enetered the songwriting contest yet? Why?
We will have another ;) B)

Next time around we will do it with more criteria set in place so it gives everyone a "clear" shot.

Welcome to the Crypt!
A community of musicians, songwriters, & artists

More
12 Nov 2012 20:33 #8 by Omgmike23
Omgmike23 replied the topic: Has anyone not enetered the songwriting contest yet? Why?
I posted a song going to post another right now, be grateful if you all looked it over and let me know what you think! Thanks!

More
01 Jul 2013 17:27 #9 by dannphan29
dannphan29 replied the topic: Has anyone not enetered the songwriting contest yet? Why?
GAHHHHHHH!!! I MISSED THE SONG WRITING CONTESTTT!!!!

RaInInG fIrEfLiEs

Time to create page: 0.718 seconds